Thankyou for asking! :]
It’s totally cool to call me gurl, chick, dude, man, etc! Or any other pet name- they’re all fine with me!
Simply, when you are speaking of me to someone else, just say ‘this person’, ‘they’, ‘them’, etc instead.
I identify as genderfluid- I don’t usually talk about it because I don’t like to bring attention to it or make it seem abnormal.
But, please could you all do your best to use neutral pronouns?
I am a girl and that’s the way my life worked out and I will never be angry with you if you use either pronoun because it doesn’t bother me that much, but I would prefer neutral pronouns as I care about you guys I would like to be as comfortable as I can be around you all.
- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least